JumpStation offers a unique experience and setting for your Corporate away day. We can cater for team building, small conferences, interview or break out rooms or family fun days with a difference.
Come along and try out our Olympic Games on trampolines with over 12 exciting and competitive events. Ideal for team bonding or improving the staff moral and great for companies wanting to do something a bit different, like an alternative sports day!
So whether your group is small right through to 300, we can customise an event just for you. Hospitality packages from breakfast to evening catering including refreshments can be arranged.
We found the cure to growing older! Well, we’ve slowed it down a bit at least. Jumping works in unison with your body’s natural detox system, better known as the lymphatic system. This is responsible for removing dead cells and toxins. While jumping, the valves in the lymphatic system open and close at an increased rate, giving your body a thorough detox! As a company who cares about employee health, jumping on a trampoline will reduce stress hormones in the body. The added bonus is the release of endorphins. These are your bodies ‘feel good’ chemicals, so you’ll happily come back for more jumping!
1. Meeting Room and free jump. Teams of 20-45 can use the meeting rooms for a few hours before letting loose on the trampolines for an hour or so jump.
2. Meeting room, free jump and learn. As above but we will challenge your team to learn a new skill e.g. back flip, tumbles etc. When you leave you will have skills you didn’t in come with.
3. Meeting room, free jump and bootcamp – add a fitness session. Encourage employees to be fit.
4. Meeting room, free jump and dodgeball – challenge teams to a play. Bring out the inner kid.
WE can tailor your day... full or half day.
1. Pre buy tickets to allocate to staff as reward and recognition
2. Pre buy to sell to staff at discount.
For further information or to arrange a time to pop out and see our facilities please feel free to contact us on 01506 537 966 or email us to email@example.com.