Jumpstations, an IATP's approved venue, is also now one of the first Trampoline Parks in Scotland to have been independently audited and have achieved compliance with the BSi PAS 5000 safety standard. This new standard was developed by the IATP and had input from British Gymnastics and RoSPA. We pride ourselves as being a leading venue in terms of safety and innovations in the Trampoline Park industry.
Safety is our utmost concern which is why we chose a British supplier with all British made products as they are amongst the greatest and safest in the world. The construction of our trampolines has been ensured to deliver maximum safety to all users.
There are a strict set of rules in place to ensure that the most fun is had by all in the safest way possible. All staff are trained in how to supervise the trampolines in the most effective way and how to challenge those who are not following by the rules.
Unfortunately, from time to time accidents will happen as trampolining is classed as an "extreme sport". This can be due to people landing awkwardly or tripping over, as well as any number of medical emergencies. However, when the worst does happen our staff are fully equipped and trained to deal with this.
Before the start of each session participants are required to watch our safety briefing video which teaches them about the park rules, how to control their bounce and how to jump safely amongst others. All who are participating MUST watch and properly understand the Safety Video and Rules.
- We recommend jumpers with heart, back or neck conditions or weak limbs caused by previous fractures should seek medical advice before participating.
- Pregnant women or people with health concerns are advised not to jump.
- Every person jumping must have read and completed a JumpStation risk acknowledgement & disclaimer before using the park. Under 16s must have a parental signature on their waiver form.
- The maximum weight limit is 18stone/114kg.
- Always land on two feet and never jump or land on any of the padding, never land on your head.
- If you are falling out of control try to bring your arms, legs and head into a ball position.
- Double bouncing is strictly forbidden (no more than one person on a bed at any given time).
- NO sitting or lying anywhere on the trampoline courts or pads.
- NO throwing balls, toys, or any other objects on the trampoline courts (excludes dodgeball area).
- NO touching, climbing, leaning or hanging on any of the netting including the basketball hoops, running, racing, rough play, tackling, shoving or playing tag.
- Look out for other jumpers and give way to the smaller ones.
- Trampoline jumping is an extreme sport, play at your own risk.
- Jump within your own ability.
- NO belt buckles or studs on clothing. Please remove all loose change, keys, keychains, sharp or pointed objects from pockets before your session.
- Under no circumstances are people under the influence of alcohol or drugs allowed to use the park.
- Jumpers under the age of 12 must be supervised at all times by a parent or responsible adult guardian.
- NO ONE younger than six years of age allowed on the main trampoline courts or the dodgeball courts, unless it is during a junior jump only.
- All jumpers must attend a safety briefing prior to accessing the equipment.
General Park Rules
- Do not operate mobile phones, cameras or similar equipment on the trampolines on the trampolines, these must be left out of the jumping zone.
- NO shoes on the trampoline courts. JumpStation socks must be worn at all times.
- NO food or drink (including gum) is permitted on the trampolines or platforms.
- NO outside drinks or food permitted. This excludes party food.
- Jumpers must wear a valid coloured JumpStations wristband at all times during the session.
- JumpStation Ltd is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- All visitors must read and understand the safety rules, if in doubt please consult one of our squad.
- We will not accept offensive language or abusive behaviour anywhere on the premises.
- Offenders will be asked to leave and management have the right to ban customers from returning.
- Our Squad's word is final on any inappropriate behaviour or bouncing.